Monday, October 22, 2012

Trouble With Exercises

I decided to dedicate this blog post to the exercises we have to complete on a weekly basis. I want to share my struggles with the assignments, but more so, I wanted to know how everyone else was fairing.

Throughout the first month of the semester, I was able to complete each exercise without much trouble. The instructions were clear and concise, and I was submitting each exercise early or on time. Once the October rolled around, I started to fall behind and find the tasks a bit more confusing and intense. I felt as though I had to designate entire class periods to work solely on exercises in order to stay on track. Today was actually going to be one of those days. Unfortunately, when I came into class, I found out that the online version of the textbook was out of service.

However, the news turned around in an instant when Professor Greenan announced that she wasn't too concerned with any of the leftover exercises and would rather us focus on our remaining projects. I can honestly say that relief washed over me and the word "HALLELUJAH" flashed in my mind, which instantly caused me to start singing that song to myself. I'm a music nerd, there's no denying it.

I'm beyond excited to work on the next project and am so very happy that I can pool all of my energy into one thing.

Everything will work out in the end, I suppose!

P.S. If you haven't heard Jeff Buckley's version of "Hallelujah," you definitely should give it a go. One of my top five favorite songs of all time. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment